Friday, October 28, 2005

Figuring out life

I happen to be a civil engineering student presently. I am not a biologist, evolutionist, or a psychologist. I just happen to enjoy understanding more about life, culture, finding reasons for absurd questions, etc.

This blog is meant to be a place to share few of my thoughts. But I want everyone to understand that I am not consciously trying to rouse a conflict.

This blog was started a long time back. In one sense it is revived. Some things have changed. I plan to write my blogs short in logical stretches. That way I believe I don’t have to engage you in reading long, really long articles where you stop in between and find that you are lost. I am not a professional writer you know.

Although this blog may sound formal to you, it is because otherwise you would misconstrue something or the other. All my future blogs will be short (with no guarantee however). But they will be definitely logical and concise. However, I want everyone to realize that ‘sharing ideas’ and ‘sharing ideas via blogs’ is completely new to me. It does not mean that I don’t know how to use a blog; it simply means that I have not done such a thing like this (i.e. sharing strange ideas) before.

Well like I said I am trying to share ideas. I am not an expert at making them either. But I find fascination in trying to find answers to strange things: phenomena. For e.g. why aren’t there cases of mass suicide? You’ll know more about it in the next blog.

I would like this place to be interactive. Sometimes I may write some blunder without the knowledge. Your criticisms will definitely support this blog, my quest for knowledge about weird things and will widen your awareness. Although this is not a forum to have an actual discussion, which is what I prefer, you can at least give a comment. This blog allows you to do so. (just look of “comments” link after every blog).

No comments: